Whether you like it or not, the first impression that a customer gets of your business is through your website. As the saying has it, it is a lasting impression! So before they even check out your product or service, they notice your design.
Your website’s appearance is incredibly important to your company’s success. Now, if you’ve been neglecting your website or don’t even have one yet, then it might be the right time to hire a web designer to create a website for you.
With a good web designer by your side, you can create a logo website that you can be proud of, or transform your existing website into a custom-made customer magnet that will play a huge role in increasing your sales and profits.
However, as with any investment, what you put in is what you get out. So you want to invest in a qualified and experienced professional that will deliver results. To help you along, we’ve got some helpful info on what goes into a website and how you can get the most bang for your buck through it all.
The Cost of Hiring a Website Designer
The majority of business owners are simply too busy to create a logo website on their own, even though it would be more cost-efficient to do so. Your best bet in this situation is to hire a good web designer to do the job for you.
Now, while most web design companies don’t have a set cost, they’ll give you several options to choose from so that you don’t have to start from the often confusing position of ‘point blank.’
The best part is that you’ll be given the option to customise your website according to your preferences. Considering the specific needs of your business, web design companies are able to offer a unique quote for each client.
The great thing about getting a beautifully designed and well-built website is that it will help you establish an online presence. Also, it will leverage the benefits of SEO to increase your social media presence and conversion rates.
Here’s a typical rundown of general website costs based on the most prominent web design contractors, just to give you an idea of what you can expect price wise:
- For $500 or less: For this amount, you’re likely to get a brochure-like website with a couple of significant pages. This is perfect for a very small business with the bare minimum online presence.
- Between $500 and $1,000: This is how much you’ll pay if you want a basic website with a few important apps thrown for good measure. It’s ideal for small businesses looking to go on the up-and-up.
- $1,000 to $1,500: At this price range, websites are usually a bit more complex and will include a web content management package to help you keep your website up to date. It’ll have more app integrations which is great for small to medium enterprises.
- $1,500 to $3,000: Here, you’ll get a noticeably advanced website with e-commerce capabilities, customer order tracking and some really great support features. Perfect for medium to large enterprises.
- Over $10,000: This type of website is better suited for really large businesses that need to keep a handle on customer data analytics with advanced tracking features and databases.
Now that are well aware of what you should be expecting on your budget, you are ready! You can now better judge your options based on your business requirements and get the perfectly tailored website.