Junior Web Developer – £14,000 Basic – OTE £35,000
We are looking for an outstanding Junior Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and management of multiple web projects. The candidate must be hungry to succeed, able to sell and be confident in talking to potential customers and existing clients. We offer a fantastic opportunity to progress, working within our dynamic and expanding web design company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an exceptional earning potential.
- Write well designed and efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining and updating existing sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with the web design team to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming and design
- First class programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Software.
- Experienced in using a CMS such as WordPress, Drupal or Magento
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Values internal and external clients, respond to their needs and establish an effective working relationship with both.
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org